In Network Contracted Plans:
• Aetna PPO (DHA Network – Silver Spring and Laurel Offices Only)• Ameritas PPO
• Assurant PPO• Anthem BCBS, PPO & Blue Cross Dental• BCBS FEP Dental Blue• BCBS of Georgia• Careington Platinum PPO/500/POS/HIP-VIP• Carefirst Administrators• Carefirst PPO-FEP-Traditional• Cigna DPPO• Companion Life• Dental Benefit Providers• Dentegra “Unite Here Local 25 Plan" and "Laborers Trust Fund #2"
• Delta Dental PPO• DHA (Premier & Access Only)• Dominion PPO Networks• Electrical Welfare Trust Fund (EWTF)• GEHA Connection Dental• Group Dental Service (GDS)• Guardian PPO (Zelis/Stratose Networks Only)• Humana (Federal Advantage & PPO Only)• Kaiser HMO $30 Plan (only @ Bowie & Laurel Offices)• Lincoln Financial Group• MAMSI/MDIPA• MedicareOnly through Enclusion Advantage, Humana, Metlife-PDP
• Erickson Advantage (through UH) • Through Humana (call for details)• Metlife PDP + & FEDVIP Networks Only• My Team Care (Humana Network)• NCAS (Select Plans)• ODS• Optum Health Allies Discount Plan• Principal PPO (Zelis/Stratos Network)• Solstice PPO• Sunlife PPO• UMR• Unicare PPO• United Concordia (Alliance Network only)• United Healthcare PPONon-Contracted Accepted Insurance Plans:• Adventist Risk Management• AFLAC• Allegeant• BCBS of Massachusettsof Michiganof Oklahoma• Connection Dental Network• Dental Blue (BCBS)• Meritain Health• Metlife PDP & Tricare Network• OEBF Local 99 (Operating Engineers Benefit Fund)• Self Funding Administrators
• United Concordia Nat’l Fee for Service & Parnet Adv.
I am deeply fearful of needles and the overall pain and suffering in the dentist chair despite my need to keep my teeth healthy and clean at all times. My experiences with root canal have been especially horrifying and I vowed to never have another after the last one 2 years ago. My experience with Dr. Taylor had given me courage. My entire experience from the moment I walked in the door until leaving. I experienced the least amount of pain that is possible given my procedure and that was from the numbing needle. My appointment was at 12 noon and i left the office procedure complete before 1:30. Dr. Taylor's expert knowledge, efficiency, professionalism, comforting manner, gentleness and overall efficiency including dental assistant and front desk staff was imperceptible. Nearly 12 hours later, I have not had and do not feel any pain. Dr. Taylor has an outstanding reputation as the BEST; he will be my goto doctor if ever i need endodontic treatment again.
State-of-the-art equipment, very sociable and friendly staff. Explanation of procedures that instilled confidence and expressed competence.
Site Developed by ProSites.com